WHAT IF THERE WERE ANOTHER WAY?
What if everything you were told was true about life, work, and business was actually... not? Through my years as a business coach and marketing coach, I've learned that those rules are really a bunch of BS!
- “Work is meant to be hard.”
- “You have to wait your turn and pay your dues.”
- “You can’t make money doing something you love.”
- “Earning money means struggle.”
- “You’re just one person. You can’t make a difference.”
- “You can only work and live this way.”
What would it mean if we saw things from another perspective?
What would happen if we had those same rules ... only backwards?
- “Work is meant to be fun.”
- “You don’t have to wait your turn. Screw paying your dues.”
- “You can’t NOT make money doing something you love.”
- “Earning money means NO struggle.”
- “You’re just one person. That’s all it takes to make a difference.”
- “You can only work and live ANY way you want to.”
What Would Life Be Like?
Business Coach Suzanne Evans Teaches How to Build a Business so that as a business owner you are empowered, have meaning, and unique, and make money.
In short, we’d have a wealthy life.
In this new way of thinking, all things are possible. Your dreams literally CAN come true.
But to have that, you’ll have to let go of what you “know.” You’ll have to let go of the BS. You’ll have to get curious.
And it all begins with one Action. One Motion.
What is it? How do you get to the place you truly want to be?
By DECIDING you want to be there.
From there, everything else is just details.
So bring your passion and get ready to make a difference.
Oh and...Yes, I'm opinionated.
Yes, I've got things to say. And my blog is where you can hear me say them.
- I’ve managed live events from 5 to 800 attendees over the past 5 years, and in that time I’ve seen some really whacky (and tacky!!) things done. But I’ve seen some genius things too! Coming to an event well prepared and with the proper etiquette sets you up for success. You’ll leave the one with the most opportunities, the most clarity and having had the most fun! See some of my favorite tips below. And if you are joining us in Atlanta for Build Your Speaking Biz Bootcamp, you MUST …Read More »
- It’s all one big mix today. Can’t separate the personal from the professional and sometimes that is just the way it is. They cross over in the most beautiful ways some days and other days they cross over in what seems like an evil trick. Many of you know I completed a 1/2 marathon this weekend. It’s a big deal. For me. I have lost 72 pounds, trained for a 1/2 marathon finishing in under goal time, and I have learned a lot about what I am made of in …Read More »
- My favorite vacation spot is Hawaii. My love of the island of Oahu came from my grandmother, it was her favorite island. It was my honor to take her there the last time she got to visit the island before she passed away. We stayed at a hotel in Waikiki and had booked the penthouse suite. When I went to check in, the front desk asked for all the names of the people who would be staying in the suite (it slept up to 14). I told them it was …Read More »
- The one and only reason that businesses fail is this: QUITTING! That’s right, not lack of resources or passion or capital or market share. Nope, the plain and simple fact is that for a business to go down, someone has to give up on it. And honestly, it just breaks my heart when we see someone with incredible gifts and talents give up on their business and their dream. Though there are many reasons for quitting and some of them seem quite legitimate, one of the major reasons people give …Read More »
- Social media, it is such a love-hate relationship that we all have. But as a business owner its power is immeasurable. Between your personal page, your business page, what you like or don’t like, the way you come across in text via comments are all wide ass open for any and all people to read and form their opinion on you as a person. Your fans and your haters can see every move you make and with a click of a mouse you can either gain a fan or lose …Read More »