WHAT IF THERE WERE ANOTHER WAY?
What if everything you were told was true about life, work, and business was actually... not? Through my years as a business coach and marketing coach, I've learned that those rules are really a bunch of BS!
- “Work is meant to be hard.”
- “You have to wait your turn and pay your dues.”
- “You can’t make money doing something you love.”
- “Earning money means struggle.”
- “You’re just one person. You can’t make a difference.”
- “You can only work and live this way.”
What would it mean if we saw things from another perspective?
What would happen if we had those same rules ... only backwards?
- “Work is meant to be fun.”
- “You don’t have to wait your turn. Screw paying your dues.”
- “You can’t NOT make money doing something you love.”
- “Earning money means NO struggle.”
- “You’re just one person. That’s all it takes to make a difference.”
- “You can only work and live ANY way you want to.”
What Would Life Be Like?
Business Coach Suzanne Evans Teaches How to Build a Business so that as a business owner you are empowered, have meaning, and unique, and make money.
In short, we’d have a wealthy life.
In this new way of thinking, all things are possible. Your dreams literally CAN come true.
But to have that, you’ll have to let go of what you “know.” You’ll have to let go of the BS. You’ll have to get curious.
And it all begins with one Action. One Motion.
What is it? How do you get to the place you truly want to be?
By DECIDING you want to be there.
From there, everything else is just details.
So bring your passion and get ready to make a difference.
Oh and...Yes, I'm opinionated.
Yes, I've got things to say. And my blog is where you can hear me say them.
- I thought about writing some amazing content on 5 sponsorship sales secrets or 3 paths to a 5 figure sale TODAY. But then I decided, let’s just focus on one really big problem all of you reading this have (I know you do because I still struggle with it). Because if you only put a little extra energy into this it will completely change your business. TIME MANAGEMENT. Because here’s the deal, you may be the best business coach in the world, or the greatest IT consultant or …Read More »
- No one gives a shit about the things you like. Or I suppose I should say something like…six people care about what you’re passionate about, and the rest probably don’t like you enough to pretend that they do. Wow, this is coming off as more abrasive than I had intended. Okay, let’s start over. I want to talk about presenting content through video, and to make it a little sexier, I’m going to do it through the ever-popular “two-truths-and-a-lie” format. TRUTH #1: Video is your most effective means of sharing …Read More »
- Organizing. The word alone makes people cringe. But how many times have you realized how disorganized you are, you go into instant clean up? It happens often here at Suzanne Evans Coaching. I can look at my desk and realize, how the hell am I working in this environment? We walk into an empty office and all of a sudden we realize its turned into storage in a matter of weeks! Our company is quickly growing and we need all the storage we can get. We are constantly mailing out …Read More »
- For some, commitment is a word that paralyzes. Whether it be in a relationship or life decisions, commitment always seems to be what prevents people from making a decision. The reasons are endless, but the most common excuses I hear are: I need to talk to my partner! I had bad experiences in the past I am afraid I will fail These are all excuses that may stop people from committing and fulfilling a dream of there’s. What’s important is trying to figure out how to commit to the right …Read More »
- Recently, a very good friend of ours came to visit my husband, Kevin and I in our home in Oregon. Our town is known for a jet boat experience called “Hellgate Jet Boat Excursions”. Kevin and I did the ride about 10 years ago when we first starting coming up to Grants Pass, but it wasn’t until we had a tourist to take on it did we do it again. It is a 4 hour experience like no other — we did the dinner excursion — 19 miles down river …Read More »