WHAT IF THERE WERE ANOTHER WAY?
What if everything you were told was true about life, work, and business was actually... not? Through my years as a business coach and marketing coach, I've learned that those rules are really a bunch of BS!
- “Work is meant to be hard.”
- “You have to wait your turn and pay your dues.”
- “You can’t make money doing something you love.”
- “Earning money means struggle.”
- “You’re just one person. You can’t make a difference.”
- “You can only work and live this way.”
What would it mean if we saw things from another perspective?
What would happen if we had those same rules ... only backwards?
- “Work is meant to be fun.”
- “You don’t have to wait your turn. Screw paying your dues.”
- “You can’t NOT make money doing something you love.”
- “Earning money means NO struggle.”
- “You’re just one person. That’s all it takes to make a difference.”
- “You can only work and live ANY way you want to.”
What Would Life Be Like?
Business Coach Suzanne Evans Teaches How to Build a Business so that as a business owner you are empowered, have meaning, and unique, and make money.
In short, we’d have a wealthy life.
In this new way of thinking, all things are possible. Your dreams literally CAN come true.
But to have that, you’ll have to let go of what you “know.” You’ll have to let go of the BS. You’ll have to get curious.
And it all begins with one Action. One Motion.
What is it? How do you get to the place you truly want to be?
By DECIDING you want to be there.
From there, everything else is just details.
So bring your passion and get ready to make a difference.
Oh and...Yes, I'm opinionated.
Yes, I've got things to say. And my blog is where you can hear me say them.
- I have heard this…. A LOT! I used to work out. I used to love what I do. I used to have free time. I used to feel better. I used to be happy. There is a whole lot of used or someday in our lives. Here’s what I know. Used to is over and someday may never come… we only have today and when we use today and focus on today everything changes. Here’s my tips to a Hell Yeah Life (aka Happy, Healthy, and Wealthy Everyday) 1. An …Read More »
- You might not believe this about me, but I am terrible at break ups. I do breakdowns MUCH better! ;-) I am known as tough and direct and not afraid to get what I want. Yep! Unless a break up is involved. Since I was a little girl I have never been able to watch people leave. I hated when friends came over for the night and left the next day. I hated when my Mom would get mad and leave the house. I hated when people moved. And now …Read More »
- Now that your dream candidate has accepted your job offer, how do you make their first day a smooth and welcoming one? Here are 14 steps you should take. Have them sign an employment agreement or contract. This document should spell out and confirm the terms of the offer. Include a recap of their salary and benefits, job duties. Include your non-disclosure and non-compete terms as well. Consult a professional in your state who can assist you in preparing this document. Begin any paperwork that can be completed ahead of …Read More »
- Verbal Branding: It’s what’s for dinner. Let me begin with the pleasantries and share how excited I am to be joining the Suzanne Evans team and to be introducing Hell Yeah Messaging to the world. This is the culmination of 15 years of work as a professional copywriter and messaging strategist and 5 years running my own successful company. For those of you who have heard of me before, I’m excited to work with you in this new capacity, and for those of you have not yet gotten to know …Read More »
- Graphic design is more than making “pretty pictures.” It’s engineering with art. I began as an illustrator and soon discovered that unlike fine art, graphic design does indeed have rules. This new territory was hard to navigate. What makes good design? What makes bad design? How much of a critique is subjective and how much is objective? There are many overarching rules that the average person would not be aware of. Some of them follow: Use effective type that communicates the message you want to send (Don’t use elaborate fonts …Read More »