WHAT IF THERE WERE ANOTHER WAY?
What if everything you were told was true about life, work, and business was actually... not? Through my years as a business coach and marketing coach, I've learned that those rules are really a bunch of BS!
- “Work is meant to be hard.”
- “You have to wait your turn and pay your dues.”
- “You can’t make money doing something you love.”
- “Earning money means struggle.”
- “You’re just one person. You can’t make a difference.”
- “You can only work and live this way.”
What would it mean if we saw things from another perspective?
What would happen if we had those same rules ... only backwards?
- “Work is meant to be fun.”
- “You don’t have to wait your turn. Screw paying your dues.”
- “You can’t NOT make money doing something you love.”
- “Earning money means NO struggle.”
- “You’re just one person. That’s all it takes to make a difference.”
- “You can only work and live ANY way you want to.”
What Would Life Be Like?
Business Coach Suzanne Evans Teaches How to Build a Business so that as a business owner you are empowered, have meaning, and unique, and make money.
In short, we’d have a wealthy life.
In this new way of thinking, all things are possible. Your dreams literally CAN come true.
But to have that, you’ll have to let go of what you “know.” You’ll have to let go of the BS. You’ll have to get curious.
And it all begins with one Action. One Motion.
What is it? How do you get to the place you truly want to be?
By DECIDING you want to be there.
From there, everything else is just details.
So bring your passion and get ready to make a difference.
Oh and...Yes, I'm opinionated.
Yes, I've got things to say. And my blog is where you can hear me say them.
- Sometimes we tend to think we need change in our life. Maybe something new and exciting. Something just seems missing. Well I think if we take the time to see the little things in our life we just might find it can “fix” a lot of our perceived problems. I will share a personal story of how a small thing can make a big difference. Working as an Accountant almost my entire adult life I have learned that it takes a discipline of structure, processes and methods to be successful …Read More »
- If you’ve had a VIP day at Hell Yeah Studios in the past year or so, you’ve most likely had a conversation over the phone with some asshole who hounded you about why color palettes are important and why using comic sans throughout your videos is probably a bad idea. I am that asshole. Most people know–at least in an academic sense–that the way they present themselves is important, but, a shockingly high percentage of the time, business owners unknowingly lace their video marketing with visual detritus that makes every …Read More »
- My first day at Suzanne Evans Coaching was day 1 of the Be The Change Event in Orlando, Florida. Talk about a baptism by fire! The energy and enthusiasm was pervasive and contagious. The sessions were fantastic, the breakout sessions were illuminating, the Run, Walk, Cheer event was inspiring. But did I come away changed? The critical thing about this event, is spelled out in the name – BE THE CHANGE. It’s very easy to go to an event and fully expect to be radically transformed, but change doesn’t work …Read More »
- The phrase customer experience is what everyone is talking about these days. It’s all about how the company interacted with the customer, whether it be online or offline. While on my way to see my brother and his family a few months ago, my car broke down on the side of I-95 in the middle of the night. We were stranded without out AAA or any kind of roadside assistance. At this point I was a wreck. Then my partner had the grand idea to call AAA and see if …Read More »
- Have you ever attended a conference, heard some brilliant statements and neglected to write them down – let alone actually GET the lesson? I see that happen all the time to many entrepreneurs. It all comes down to goals, intentions and habits. My specialty! When I attended Suzanne’s 6th annual ‘Be the Change’ event in Orlando last week, I made note of many of her one line statements that are not only inspirational but can easily be turned into action steps. Time is precious. I value it. I value wisdom, …Read More »